I am honored to get this award nomination from Jewish Thoughts, who deeply inspires my soul in her posts. I like to follow her thoughts from beginning to the final point, even though sometimes I don’t perfectly understand the subject. But I feel a kind of resonation in my heart, so it counts.
Additionally, I sincerely welcome this opportunity to know each other closer and more personally.
The rules of the award as follows:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those 11 blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Jewish Thoughts asked me following questions:
- When did you start blogging?
It is nearly one year, time is running so fast!
- Why do you write?
From time to time I have internal tension from too many ideas and putting them down is a kind of therapy. Doing it in English is a language practice. Finally, I love my herbs and it is a pleasure to share what I love.
- What is your favorite holiday or festival?
Definitely birthday and not necessarily my birthday. I consider each birth of a new life as a miracle, so it deserves to be celebrated.
- What is your greatest ambition?
You should ask me twenty years ago! I would give you a long list of them! Today I am more humble in ambitions as I believe that being a decent woman with open heart is a good start.
- If you could have any one thing what would it be?
Honestly I don’t know. I cannot remember anything in terms of things. If the thing could be a strong health, this would be my favorite.
- What was the best day of your life?
Speaking about miracle of the life, it was probably my birth. Otherwise I wouldn’t taste the miracles after then.
- What is your favorite season?
Spring, because it is kind of rebirth among seasons.
- Do you enjoy reading?
It depends. I don’t like reading for reading, reading as an escape from the present moment, an escape from daily life. I like reading for pleasure, especially with taste of inspiration and/or information. But I don’t aspire for hunting information which I cannot use.
- What is your job?
I work on myself as a consultant in the field of personality development, especially how to deal with various stress factors.
- What is your favorite recipe?
In principle, I am not a fan of recipes. I like to understand how things react and then create myself. That’s why I cannot make the same soap twice regardless precise documentation. I believe it is similar like weather. You can recognize when it rains, but the rain is never exactly the same. And it couldn’t be.
- What makes you want to wake up each morning?
I simply like to live. It doesn’t matter if it’s raining or sunshinig.
Now I give you the confession, I mean the random 11s about myself 🙂
- I’m mad for herbs.
- I need a space to create and sometimes it’s difficult to keep the rules.
- When I’m enthusiastic with some idea I need to share it, even though the others couldn’t feel as much enthusiasm. But it’s so difficult to confront the ideas with four walls only! 🙂
- I love Hebrew letters! I feel them like many layers’ bright spots in spiritual darkness.
- I love Hebrew language! The sound of it gives me strength, protection and excitement.
- I like drawing with colored pencils, but I’m not able to use any “wet” technique.
- I’m afraid to follow my inner calling in all aspects of it.
- I am aware of the fact that any decision based on a fear has never brought me to happiness.
- It’s much easier for me to give advice than to make the advice alive.
- I love nuts! Especially almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashew, pistachio and many others. If you pay a visit, bring some of them.
- You can expect some experiment from my kitchen in return 🙂
I would like to nominate other 11 blogs for the Liebster award with humble hope they accept it.
- Reflections on Existence
- Wildlife and Eco Gardens
- The Dancing Herbalist
- The Zero-Waste Chef
- Wildflower, Medicine Wolf
- Platyzoa, artborean
- Jessica Baker
- Naked but Content in My Flower Garden
- Rhythm in Life
- Farmer Hick’s Homestead
And here are my short 11 questions:
- Coffee or tea? And which one?
- City or wilderness and why?
- Cat or dog?
- Book or TV?
- Summer or winter for holiday?
- Running or walking?
- What ice cream do you love if any?
- What is your favorite fruit or vegetable?
- What is your favorite activity for leisure time?
- Do you play an instrument? Which one?
- Are you satisfied with the location of the world where do you live?
Thanks for taking part in this award nomination!