I’ve been surprisingly nominated by Jewish Thoughts for this aword!
I’m writting my blog for a while, so I am really thankful for it. I’m also thankful to Okoto Enigma for creating this fantastic award.
If I’ve nominated you, the rules are as follows:
List the rules.
Put the award logo/image in your blog.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. Tell your readers three things about yourself. Nominate 10-20 people. Notify your nominees. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specify) Share a link to your best posts.
Next, I’ll answer to the questions of Jewish Thoughts:
- What’s one small thing you’re thankful for?
Even though it is not the small thing, I’m thankful for current state of my health. Since my summer’s lyme disease I’m improving slowly, but I’m very thankful for any small progress.
2. Do you prefer books or music? Definitely books.
3. What’s your best tip for successful blogging? As I’m a blogger beginner I would like to know it as wel 🙂
4. What was the best day of your life? To be honest, it was more than one day, it was whole journey through national parks in the western part of U.S. few years ago.
5. Do you believe in a Creator? Yes I do. Even though it was a long process into depths of my heart.
And now, three things about myself:
1. I’m red-haired fan of trees, herbs and forest.
2. I like to create edible and inedible things from herbs and natural ingredients. Soups and soaps etc.
3. I love to share my space and creative products with group of my soulmates.
And now, my best favorite nominees at the moment:
1. Aquarian Soap
2. Misty Meadows
3. Reflections of Existence
4. Jessica Baker
5. The Zero-Waste Chef
And here are five questiones for the nominees:
- What’s your favorite plant (herb or tree) and why?
- Do you prefer city or nature?
- What’s your favorite activity?
- What you ask for if you catch the gold fish and your wish is valid only one day.
- What’s your favorite color and why?
The links to my ‘best’ posts:
Wild Rose: Beauty among thorns
Yarrow, the medicinal hero
Nettle: Excellent Blood Purificator